I love summer veggies and this salad uses several and is super easy.
This salad works well for my Gerson clients and adds a bit of zing to their day.
Zucchini Noodle Salad – 2 Servings
- 1 medium yellow Zucchini, spiralized
- 1 cup red Bell Pepper, small chop
- 1/2 cup of sweet Onion, small chop
- 1/2 cup Parsley Leaves, de-stemmed and chopped
- 2-3 Tbs Lime juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs Flax oil
1. Slice, chop, mince, ect…) vegetables into large bowl.
2. Whisk dressing ingredients in bowl, until smooth, pour over veggies and toss. Allow time (15 min and upward) for dressing to incorporate into the noodles.
Fran Batzer ~ Gerson Certified Home Set-up Trainer
FB Health Coach ~ Certified Holistic Health Coach